First of all, of the three places I called for estimates, Simpson Plumbing was the only company that actually made an appointment. The other companies came at their availability and took up to 4 days to get there (I understand that they’re busy, but I really appreciated having an appointment). Everyone I dealt with at Simpson was was friendly and professional. My calls were returned quickly and all of my questions were answered. They gave the best solution and price for my plumbing issue, and they stuck to their estimate in spite of a few unforeseen problems.
I am extremely pleased with the results and would give them 10 stars if I could! These guys are awesome!!
I had Simpson plumbing install a new water heater. I chose them by their yelp reviews and i was not let down. I was happy with the job they did. Customer service was great.
Also important to me are the plumbers who showed up to do the job were all clean looking and professional, that represents a business well to me. The last thing I want to see show up are shady characters who will be in my house around my stuff.
I am set on using Simpson plumbing as my go to plumbing company if I ever need a plumber again.
I’ve finally found my “Go To” Plumber! You know, The One that will be listed forever in my contacts under Plumber.
My thoughts and observations:
1) On Time ( ok a little late but has excellent office staff called to let me know with a super polite call)
2) When Brandon and Adam showed up they got right to work and explained to me what they were doing (yeah I know, amazing…I’ve had SO many people to do work in my home that lack communication skills!…and I’m not just talking about language facility) He also stated the minimum charge up front on arrival.
3) Brandon also pointed out and fixed something in the install of the part that had been overlooked by the previous plumber…I must add : in a very polite and non-accusatory way…
4) When I asked Brandon about tankless water heaters he actually took the time to share his experience and thoughts with me and didn’t just blow me off. Again professional and courteous.
5) OK…these guys would get 6 stars if I could give it.
Having a “go to” Plumber is a huge thing for anyone. Seriously. These guys not only deliver but are very Professional, Punctual, and Courteous!
Simpson Plumbing is the best!
More on Yelp
I’ve now used Simpson Plumbing on 2 occasions. Last year they replaced my water heater. Brandon came out (at the time he said) and checked the water heater, said it needed to be replaced, recommended a smaller one since our needs didn’t require a bigger unit, went & picked up a new unit, came back & replaced it, all in less than 2 hours. He did a great job.
Yesterday I had Simpson come out and finish installing a disposal that my husband started installing. When my poor frustrated husband started talking about having to cut the pipes, I decided it was time to call a professional. Simpson finished the job in less than an hour and it works great.
Simpson will always be my first choice in plumbers. Honest, on time and knowledgeable.